Hey everyone! If you’ve not already joined my Rafflecopter for a Mug or Art Print (of your choice), it’s not too late!! Since Christmas is a week away, it’s not too late to join! This will be my last post about it, however, if you join my mailing list I will send out a reminder on Saturday as well.
AND don’t forget to join the Just in the Nick of Time giveaway, which I sponsored. It ends on the 22nd of December, so move fast.
Boring Official Stuff
- This is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Pinterest, facebook, twitter, printful, rafflecopter, etc.
- If you win and you’re not happy with what you got, I’ll give you a voucher for the worth of the product you won and you can apply it to anything in my shop.
- If you’d like to promote it on your own blog, social media, etc just let me know and I’ll be YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND and also send you a coupon code just for your viewers. If you get me a lot of traffic there’s the possibility of getting more free stuff for continued promotions.
- I’ll pay to ship to anywhere within the continental US, but if you’re outside the US and really want to enter then I’ll pay the amount that it would cost to ship within the US and you can pay the difference.
- 18 or older OR have parental consent to give me your address if you win.
Advice and Tips
- The entry options that are listed first are worth more entries (with the exception of the free entry)
- Some of the entries can be completed daily.
- When I really want to win something I make my friends enter with the understanding they’ll give it to me because they love me.
- If you don’t win, you can still apply to get free stuff in return for advertisement by going here.
- I did make “how did you find my blog” mandatory, and I’d really love if you could take a second to simply say “google” or “___ giveaway site” (I’d like to know exactly which one, but it’s totes up to you), or “Instagram” or whatever, but if you don’t want to, just put N/A, or random letters, or “screw you Camryn, this is BS.”
- It’s also worth the most entries because I’m so grateful to you.
- The free entry is also mandatory, because why wouldn’t you want a free entry?